Keep calm and Keep Layering folks!
By Vanessa on in Uncategorized with 2 Comments
Well people, we are in a right old sartorial pickle aren’t we? I can’t be the only sucker that clattered about a few weeks ago, eager to spurn my winter togs and install my spring attire. We now find ourselves in some kind of climatic no man’s land and It’s so not a good look to get wrong! Layering is absolutely the only way to go and keep a pair of socks and boots to hand. The cold has a nasty way of sneaking up on you in the beer garden believe me. I had a few hairy moments myself last week I can tell you.
I came across this wonderful piece and had to share with you. Take a look at the many ways and uses it offers.
Simply Take, one very chic column dress, neutral colour palette, now read on.
1) Worn with heels or flats It’s a day to evening,’out with the gang’ kinda dress. It will span pretty much, most seasons.
2) Wear it with shoe boots and a jacket: Day/Evening.
3) Wear it with colour pop jeans with sandals or boots, cardi or other soft knit: Casual anytime.
4) Wear it as a short dress over leggings: Casual beach/shopping or similar!
5) Wear it as a top this looks great with a jacket and jeans: Anytime
Now you tell me, is that not the best item in your wardrobe that will pay for itself over and over? Whether for a city break/work/holiday coming up, or you just want to make dressing simple, pop this little beauty in your kit bag for a minimalist wardrobe.
Admittedly this can’t be done with every dress. This dress has ruching detail at the side of the waist which is so flattering. It can then be pulled up or down to virtually any length and still look amazing. The stretch quality is just right ensuring it will stay put. Nothing worse than a hem line wandering around with a mind of it’s own. The neckline is soft and very wearable and it has a cap sleeve. I would love to know if you own something that can be worn in so many ways.